Disadvantages of online dating ??

Forum for singles who start their search for the first time in their life

Moderator: Vlada

Postby leeyn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:13 am

3. Like the advantage of online dating that allows you to meet people you would not have met otherwise, this also works in reverse. Limiting yourself to online dating restricts your potential relationship to other individuals who are able to spend a good deal of time on the computer.
leeyn

Advertisement

Big disadvantage is scammers

Postby Suzanna » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 am

The biggest disadvantage to online dating is the scammers. Every dating site nowadays is full of them. In real life when you meet someone, you have the advantage of looking into their eyes, body language, being introduced, being able to check them out through local resources, friends/relatives. Online we operate blind. We initially believe that person is who they say they are until something sends up red flags, then we have to start the research process which is complicated, time consuming, takes away from the time that could be spent on a real man/woman. I met this absolutely wonderful, amazing man who claimed to be born in Rome, Italy. Spoke the sweetest words, in Italian even. I thought I had met the man of my deams. Normal guys want to get together for coffee after talking a few times, this guy kept puttiing it off. He was supposed to come for Christmas but, all of a sudden, he was in Malaysia stranded with 300 cars in customs and needed money ... hum ... RED FLAG! I'm sure there are some absolutely wonderful people out there, you just have to wade through all the trash to get to them.
Suzanna

Re: Disadvantages of online dating ??

Postby LoveKetty » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:25 am

:D Disadvantage & advantage both are added with all things.
LoveKetty

Previous

Return to Freshers