How To End A Relationship Wisely?

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

Postby sweetso » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi, Have you ever think how to end a relationship because of some troubles?

Most of people want to end their relationship because of high pressure and emotion, and then they will realize and feel sorry for that.

Any suggestions or experiences How To End A Relationship Wisely? Let us share here
sweetso

Advertisement

Postby Bubblez » Sun May 02, 2010 7:33 pm

I would say, you must really think about WHY you're not happy. What is it that's making you want to leave. If the person is worth it, you will find more reasons to stay than leave.
Bubblez

Postby ritzbhogal delnaz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 am

Bubblez wrote:I would say, you must really think about WHY you're not happy. What is it that's making you want to leave. If the person is worth it, you will find more reasons to stay than leave.

I am also supporting you that what's the reason for leaving relation instead of staying. If there is some way to patch up relationship then try that way instead of leaving this relationship.
ritzbhogal delnaz

Postby johnk99 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:42 am

Don't worry about how to end it.. why not try a little harder to see if the relationship will work.. if you and your partner try 100% and it doesn't work, then just tell your partner honestly that it's over..
johnk99

Postby saragomez201 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 am

Hi, here are some tipes....
Have a short talk with the person about the need to end the relationship. Don't allow the person to manipulate you or make you feel guilty about ending the unhealthy relationship.

Talk in person or over the phone. The mature way to end the relationship would be to end it in person, however, depending on the past or known behavior of the person, you may need to choose to end it over the phone.

Remain calm and in control when having your conversation even if the other person starts to rant and rave.

http://idatedthat.net/
saragomez201

Postby JonyLeaber » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:12 pm

about how much we love each doesn't want a serious relationship, "too much of afraid” to meet my the drink. Wisely or not, I have always at my wits end
JonyLeaber

Return to Tips & Advice