This has been killing me i need guy advice!?

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

This has been killing me i need guy advice!?

Postby oliviareeves » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:52 am

so i am a 14 year old girl and me and my friends were camping so me and my one friend that im sharing a trailer with(the other one is in a different trailer) meet theres 3 guys in the trailer beside us they asked us to play cards and i had my eyes on this one guy and my friend on another after they invited us to there camp fire and it was just us teens and my friends guy kept like snapping her bra strap and playing with her hair and every 5 min i would glace over and her would mouth she is hot! to me and i was whatever and my guy was just like moveing around the fire and seemed kinda shy then finally he sat down and we held hands but nothing eles happend then the next night we see them again but tis just those two and we were at the beach on a big rock and then we were like itn the forest thing and we made out alot and then later when we were back with my friend and her guy and we had to go i had my head on his chest and he had his hands on my but then he moved them up to my bra clasp and i was like im not like that but anyways we had to leave the nex day and they didnt even say bye then i was talking to him on face book and he was only useing short answers then he just started ignoring me!!
Did he just use me?
oliviareeves

Advertisement

Return to Tips & Advice