This is the last time i want to be with him, no turning back

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

This is the last time i want to be with him, no turning back

Postby oliviareeves » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:45 am

So my boyfriend and i just got back together on Sunday. We've been playing this break up/get back together game for about a year and a half now and he said this time its either all in or nothing. Im really scared now because i know he has the ability to put himself in this completely but ive been having a really hard time connecting with people lately. He said he would help me open up and that it wouldnt happen overnight, but i just don't want to play this game anymore, i want it to be the last time.

We've both cheated on each other in the past and made stupid mistakes and i really really dont want it to happen this time. I'm just scared because he smokes pot everyday and i dont hardly at all anymore but he says im gonna start again and hes a lot crazier than i am, crazy as in adventurous. I told him the other night how i feel like we're opposites and im the calm one who makes sure he doesnt do anything too stupid but i dont want to get frustrated with him because he does crazy things sometimes and i dont. What do i do?
Its hard to explain but we have this sort of connection that feels different from what ive felt with other people. I'm proud of him because he got his ducks in a row just to be with me and prove to me he wanted to make it work and now we both have come to realize im the emotionally detached one and i dont want that to hurt us. Anyone have any advise it would be much appreciated.
Sorry for writing so much. Its just.... complicated.
Thank you.
oliviareeves

Advertisement

Postby oliviareeves » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:11 am

cheating always droops you down... no matter what.... and its unforgiven
oliviareeves

Postby sarah_9 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:43 am

Hi,

To make a relationship success both party need to work, in your cas you have to work harder, if you think he is worth to pain to your self then carry on or move on.

Regards,
sarah_9

[url="http://calloptionputoption.com/marketwatch.html"]World Market[/url]
sarah_9

Postby princepaul13 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 am

Then apparently there was a phone call and more emails, where they got into a lot of sex talk again, and instead of breaking up, she started telling him about a dream she had that they were waking up together and she was going down on him.
princepaul13

Return to Tips & Advice