What should i do in this situation?

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

What should i do in this situation?

Postby oliviareeves » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:16 am

My boyfriend reconnected with an old friend who turned out to have been his first love on facebook some time ago.
This I did not have a problem with until something happened recently, the lady in question send him a very expensive shirt and a card saying he is the love of her love. I asked him about it and he said he only wants to be friends with her .
I checked his mail and discovered they chat to each other on a daily basis and even exchanging nude pictures of each other. He is even planning to visit and spend a few days with her when he goes for his supposed holiday with friends.
So do I confront him about this, the emails I mean ? Or should I just break up with him as he has obviously been lying to me about the nature of their relationship?
Please help , very heartbroken.
oliviareeves

Advertisement

Postby princerose13 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:50 pm

My girlfriends and I were seeing each other for about three months and we got along great. We were genuinely interested in each other, could talk to each other about anything,and really enjoyed spending time together. we had no arguments, fights, tension. Nothing, it was all good. Only problem was that she had to leave for college, which is understandable, not her fault.
princerose13

Postby PinkAffairLady » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:11 am

Confront and then dump him - find yourself a better man.
PinkAffairLady

Postby princepaul13 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am

That is not a friend, treat him with polite consideration till the 8 months are up and go your separate ways. He jealous of you and putting other friend against you which isn't right. And tell your other friends that you noticed they have been acting funny towards you and to tell you what's the matter if they still act that way well find new friends.
princepaul13

Re: What should i do in this situation?

Postby JonyLeaber » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:09 pm

oliviareeves wrote:My boyfriend reconnected with an old friend who turned out to have been his first love on facebook some time ago.
This I did not have a problem with until something happened recently, the lady in question send him a very expensive shirt and a card saying he is the love of her love. I asked him about it and he said he only wants to be friends with her .
I checked his mail and discovered they chat to each other on a daily basis and even exchanging nude pictures of each other. He is even planning to visit and spend a few days with her when he goes for his supposed holiday with friends.
So do I confront him about this, the emails I mean ? Or should I just break up with him as he has obviously been lying to me about the nature of their relationship?
Please help , very heartbroken.

I think that you do not contact with her

What should i do in this situation

Postby Xylifrost » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Did you or do you think it is appropriate to teach your child when to ring 000 and under what circumstance they should Has anyone has their child ring when they should not have
Xylifrost

Postby trabajohastatarde » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 am

I think that you should first of all confront him with the facts, namely he has to explain to you why the mails, why the holidays and finally why the nude pictures and then dump him.

I am really sorry for you dear!

Kisses

Trabajohastatarde
trabajohastatarde

Return to Tips & Advice