How do you really make your girlfriend happy?

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

Postby chidianan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:53 am

Actually, I met a girl about a month ago. we became close within two weeks. I really like her and I think she somehow likes me too but we don't have this romantic kind of communication, she seem always emotionally cut off, like she doesn't care about any one else but her self. she call me like twice in a week but doesn't like playing around or sending text massages. she is like separated from the rest of the world and I am working so hard to get her out of this mood. how do I proceed? thanks
chidianan

Advertisement

Postby ronaldoyesher » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Every person has it quality in his life.Dont talk like this I am not attractive.It depends upon your beliefs like what you think,how you do and many more expression giving information about the your life.And that life becomes your answer.
ronaldoyesher

Postby imktmontral » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Making your relationship work requires that you make your girlfriend happy. First of all never lie to your girlfriend, if you truly love your girlfriend then don't lie to her. You should care for her as more than you care for yourself.
imktmontral

Postby JonyLeaber » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Maybe she is a virgin and hasn't told you? Well anyways you shouldnt ask her just give her time and eventually she will get into her comfort zone with you. You will notice as she begins to do things around you that she normally wouldn't do. Then you can begin to ask her questions like that. I was really shy when i first met my husband until I got into my comfort zone. hope this helps

Return to Tips & Advice