Make your dates more interesting

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

Make your dates more interesting

Postby michaelmoon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 am

I would like to learn and know more about body language. I know it is an important part of a personality. I also want to improve my body language and make my personality more cordial, approachable, affable, and compatible. I want to make friends with women folk at my work place. I am on the lookout for female companions with whom I can mix openly and freely, by further improving my persona.
michaelmoon

Advertisement

Re :

Postby Morris » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:55 am

www.abcsofattraction.com has what you are looking for. It is a site for young men and women like you who wish to befriend people. As you rightly said, body language forms a crucial part of a man’s personality. Body language is something that emanates from our body without actually expressing the feeling. It includes our facial expressions, mannerisms, postures, etc. Improving these traits pay a rich dividend in the long run. A good body language is sure to fascinate others around you. So go right ahead, and go for a personality makeover so that you can get the companion of your dreams.
Morris

Postby ricky028 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:10 am

Certainly there is no doubt that body language is an integral part of our personality. Dating is also a body language game. Learning body language is a science. During dating, many times, people want to act nice and are not honest enough about their true feelings. Body language tells you what the truth is. You can read online about body language and can easily learn some useful tips.
ricky028

Re: Make your dates more interesting

Postby alinafarace » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 am

Hey!!!! Buddy :D

I think you are seeking compatible partner. I believe you should go for online dating services.

Internet is the fantastic source to find singles and meet with your love mate online. Join online dating site and find singles to meet your soul mate online.

If you are beginner then also you should be relax because internet help a lot by giving fantastic ideas and tips for dating.

Try online dating sites, make your dating profile it would be helpful to you.
alinafarace

Postby whiteberry » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 am

www.abcsofattraction.com has what you are looking for. It is a site for young men and women like you who wish to befriend people. As you rightly said, body language forms a crucial part of a man’s personality. Body language is something that emanates from our body without actually expressing the feeling. It includes our facial expressions, mannerisms, postures, etc. Improving these traits pay a rich dividend in the long run. A good body language is sure to fascinate others around you. So go right ahead, and go for a personality makeover so that you can get the companion of your dreams.

I want to learn body language too...
whiteberry

Re: Make your dates more interesting

Postby Matt » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:50 pm

Learnt more than 100 interesting ideas for me to light up romance with my partner. Should try it for yourself too. Good Luck!
Matt

Postby nikadt » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 am

body language is most important part,,u should definately learn it..start from eye contact..practice in front of mirror
nikadt

Postby YasminTiara » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm

During dating, many times, people want to act nice and are not honest enough about their true feelings.
YasminTiara

Postby JulietMylaOwen » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah of course body language is most important part,,u should definately learn it
JulietMylaOwen

Postby galenpamela » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Nice! Now I know what to do, thank you! Besides, it's better to know someone as a friend, see their activity, and actually see what makes them tick. Only then do you decide, of course there has to be two willing partners, if you want to take it to the next level
galenpamela

Postby estonmarts » Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 am

Body language is important for every one who is working in office.So always with natural and positive facial expression, do not avoid eye contact with other always frequently eye contact with other specially with your boos and girls.
Last edited by estonmarts on Sat May 08, 2010 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
estonmarts

Postby harriee675 » Sun May 02, 2010 9:17 pm

body language is an important part of a personality. it speak all about you.
harriee675

Dating body language

Postby sture » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Dating : If you like to learn about body language try to go to this site here changingminds.org or make a search there are a lot also free online stuff out there if you like to learn more about this fascinating topic.
:D
sture

Postby riyaasr » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 pm

harriee675 wrote:body language is an important part of a personality. it speak all about you.

Hi, i am riya from india
I am looking for a date with someone . I want to know why body language is an important part when it comes to meet someone or if u want to date with someone ?
riyaasr

Postby oliviareeves » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 am

personality development is a good way to change your persona and make the things better for you... the best thing about it is that you gain self confidence from them which is great thing.. :)
oliviareeves

Next

Return to Tips & Advice