Dating Ideas

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

Dating Ideas

Postby SilverPrincess » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:57 am

Just to be sure it's memorable -
Record your date
Especially if it's a walk in the park or your date's first time bowling.
For example: take a one-time use camera and use it up - then plan
to get together next week to look at the photos.

Leave the person you're dating with a memento or special reminder
of your unique date (they'll think of you every time they see it) or
email photos later...
SilverPrincess

Advertisement

Postby jessyonline » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:01 am

hey really nice idea........ recording date is absolutely wonderful....... we can record not only our first date .... remaining also we can record.....
jessyonline

Postby colin » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 am

Hello

Thank you for sharing the useful information. Please keep sharing more and more in the future.

Have a great day
colin

Postby rusdating » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 am

Hello,

It wonderfull thx for giving us such a great idea.. u know i wana be like ur idea :P but stilll i m visting these kind of site to imporve my self so i can make my self good in dating but anyways i think this idea gona help me more in my upcoming dating life :)
rusdating

Postby datingrev01 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 am

That is one best idea for you to keep your happy dating memories together..Why not try some adventure dating with your partner..That would be most memorable..and take some pictures too! :) GoodLuck!
datingrev01

Postby Bubblez » Thu May 06, 2010 9:25 am

That's a really sweet idea. I think that would be a lot of fun. Too bad I never thought of that in the past! I guess I was just always too shy to do something like that. When I first read this, I thought you meant record as in.. write about the date :p
Bubblez

Record Your date

Postby sture » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 am

Nice idea, yes why not be a little creative and try something new, a picture is worth many times more than 1000 words, and in this case, it's perfect as a good memory. :)
sture

Re: Record Your date

Postby ritzbhogal delnaz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:54 am

Record your date is the best idea. Really I am appreciated it. I have also some idea for dating which is go for a simple walk in the outdoors or along the beach. A botanical garden, arboretum or a community garden can be a great place to visit, especially in the spring.
ritzbhogal delnaz

Re: Record Your date

Postby jaspercarol » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I have one more dating idea which is candle light dinner with couple dance is the best and before ending your date give gift to your dear one which he or she would remember for a life time.
jaspercarol

Dating tips

Postby tonypulis0 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Spending time with kids is one of the best ways for a person to interact with others. Therefore, one good idea of a date is going to the nearby park and playing with the kids or even your neighborhood children. You can also play various children games with them, which will definitely be one memorable date.
tonypulis0

Postby JonyLeaber » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:22 pm

You could do lots of small inexpensive things like a bubble blowing contest or eating Fondue. Maybe you could do coloring books, watch a movie, go get some hot chocolate with eachother, play some games like basketball or board games, or maybe even do some small service projects like washing the car or cleaning up the yard.
JonyLeaber

Dating Ideas

Postby Xylifrost » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:33 pm

I didnt know what to ask for, and I dont really need anything either. I think Im getting a nice coffee machine though which will be good.
Xylifrost

Postby cherylfoster » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Thank you for sharing the useful information. Please keep sharing more and more in the future. That's a really sweet idea. I think that would be a lot of fun. Too bad I never thought of that in the past! I guess I was just always too shy to do something like that. When I first read this, I thought you meant record as in.. write about the date.

translation services
Last edited by cherylfoster on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cherylfoster

Dating Ideas

Postby Xylifrost » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:28 am

A bit of a long shot but what about a DFG? I know that is an unusual use but it might be worth trying.
Xylifrost

Postby trabajohastatarde » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:22 am

Hey,

I dont like the idea of recording your date as much as mane people here.

If you personally ask me I think that you should do soething more personal and not recording it. I guess memory i better, and although it may play tricks sometimes, its better like that in my opinion.

I personally would walk through a park, chat, maybe go and sit down somewhere and drink something in order to get to know each other. If you are running like a madman with the camera all the time, its a little bit creepy. Anyhow, thats my personal idea.

Greets
trabajohastatarde

Next

Return to Tips & Advice