how to get a girlfriend

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

how to get a girlfriend

Postby smithdaniels001 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am

hi..!!!

Do you have any Idea to find a girlfriend..???
Here you can find ideas or Tips to finding Girl friend.

Thanks....
i want girl friend
smithdaniels001

Advertisement

Postby jagne » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Making the girl say "YES" is not that tough, unless you are not taking it seriously. Here is some tips:

1. Girls like attention. She really likes to be listened with what she is saying, ask her questions. Show her that you are interested with her.

2. Girls like to flowers. This present shows that you care enough to take extra moment to have something special for her before you arrive.

3. Be gentleman. Open the door for her. Simple gestures but women take note of things like this.

4. And of course, be true to your word. If you say you will pick her up at 7 pm, be there at 7pm. If you promise to call her tomorrow morning, then do call her tomorrow morning. It shows respects and you consider her feelings.
jagne

Postby aalina387 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:05 pm

See if your looking fo9r a girlfriend just for friendship or for doing just time pass then you can get various girls .Because today's generation is very fast forward and very broad minded and they keep changing their partners.But if you are looking for true love or life partner then it would be difficult find her if she will be in your luck then she will definitely meet you.
aalina387

Postby harddisk01 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 am

yes.i have an idea.

(just earn money and enjoy with your girl friend)

thanks
harddisk01

Location: Impact Color Print 1402 East 15th St. Los Angeles, CA 90021

Postby jamestaylor » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 am

jagne wrote:Making the girl say "YES" is not that tough, unless you are not taking it seriously. Here is some tips:

1. Girls like attention. She really likes to be listened with what she is saying, ask her questions. Show her that you are interested with her.

2. Girls like to flowers. This present shows that you care enough to take extra moment to have something special for her before you arrive.

3. Be gentleman. Open the door for her. Simple gestures but women take note of things like this.

4. And of course, be true to your word. If you say you will pick her up at 7 pm, be there at 7pm. If you promise to call her tomorrow morning, then do call her tomorrow morning. It shows respects and you consider her feelings.

AS IF!!! I think these points are more a recipe for a girl to run as fast as she can away from you (or call the police if you turn up to her house with flowers professing your love for her!!!)
jamestaylor

Postby jasminbetts007 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 am

Hey Dude...For girlfriend...You have to follow two rules..

1) always be helpful girl which you want be your girlfriend.

2) Always be loving and caring for girl which you want be your girlfriend.
jasminbetts007

Postby ImogenLockhart123 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 am

listen to your heart. :!:
ImogenLockhart123

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 am

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Rum » Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm

The most important thing is: Bu true to yourself!

If you don't know the girl you want to talk to, just say so! It's not too hard to just approach her and say sth like

"I know it may sound funny or strange, but I just saw you pass by, and I immediately thought I wanted to get to know you. If you have the time I'd like to invite you for a cup of coffee. I you don' want to or don't have time, fair enough, but I just wanted to say that to you."

Remember: NOBODY would feel irritated or annoyed but rather glad and honoured to hear things like that.
Rum

Postby Rum » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:14 pm

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/love-sex/ ... tips-87368

A little addition about how to flirt easily ;)
Rum

Return to Tips & Advice