HELP!!!!!!

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

HELP!!!!!!

Postby Up 2 u » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Please help me as I have been interested in a girl for about a year and I want to ask her out before we become more like good friends instead of just friends. I know that you lot are the experts here so that is why I am asking you how I can ask her on a date bearing in mined that I am totally into her, her mum is the principle of my drama school, we don't go to the same school, we are both going into year nine, I am ready to commit to her and do anything for her (I could go on and on).
Anyway, the only thing is that I am absolutely terrified of her saying no.

PLEASE HELP ME

PS=I really don't want to be with anyone else :cry:
Up 2 u

Advertisement

Postby john23 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 am

Sorry, but there are a lot of things wrong with this situation. Firstly, you say you are year 9 - does this mean you are about 14-15 years old? If that is the case, why are you talking about committing to her and not wanting to be with anyone else? This is crazy - you are still just a kid!!! Think about commitment in another 10 years - not now.

Furthermore, the situation is totally beyond repair. You have become infatuated and completely obsessed with her. You have given away all your power because of this "one-itis" that you have for her. She would already know that you are totally into her by your body language when you are around her. And unfortunately she will probably see you as a needy wussbag, who she would never consider a relationship with. She may even be totally creeped out by you.

You have to realise that she is just a girl - not some goddess. Until you can be okay with losing a girl you will never get the girl. It is the cool, detached and indifferent guys that get the girl, not the needy wusses who can't live without her. Let this be a lesson to you. Never become obsessed over ANY girl, no matter how hot she is!
john23

Return to Tips & Advice