How can we be sure that we really love someone?

Ask for advice and give your tips

Moderator: Vlada

Postby whiteberry » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:44 pm

In my case, I'm afraid to commit myself with anyone
else that's why I don't go in a relationship. But the
thing is I'm beginning to like someone around me. And
this feeling get stronger as day goes by. We're friends
and really close... sometimes I feel jealous seeing him
mingle with other girls. Well, I just consider that emotion
as friendly jealous but sometimes I come to the point that
the feeling (jealous) is something strange...
it's like a different kind of jealous...
whiteberry

Advertisement

Postby rusdating » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 am

if u dont sleep well all the time think about some one. u dont need to understand what the people say about u. u dont want to do any thing just wana think about one girl or boy that means ur in love infect u wud be avoding her like u dont wana think but still that person come in ur mind that means ur perfectly love him or her :)
rusdating

Postby Bubblez » Thu May 06, 2010 9:26 am

When you know you love someone, you won't question it. You will get butterflies whenever you see them.. they will put a smile on your face. Even the thought of them will instantly make you happy. If you want to spend every waking moment with them..

Those are all the signs that have shown me when I'm in love.
Bubblez

Postby sture » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm

When you love you now you love, if you don't now you don't love, but you can maby later start to love a person you like a lot.
sture

Postby uunique18 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:23 am

True love means understanding. One trusts another more than him/herself and feels ready to satisfy every little need of a partner.In most cases we think: this is true love, when in fact it is not.We can only identify true love and know when we have found it, based on the Word of God.BIBLE says that:we are honestly prepared to make a life-long commitment to that person its called true love.
uunique18

Postby styla786 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Actually we can't really be sure always.but only time will tell that we are in love or not
If the relationship withstands the test of time, u can be fairly sure that u love that person truly & deeply .
styla786

How can we be sure that we really love someone

Postby Xylifrost » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi

give them a call and ask Make sure you get their name and dept so if what theys ay doesnt happen you can "
Xylifrost

Postby easyrider » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 pm

It sounds like love to me! You shouldn't try to deny it.
easyrider

Postby micheal_9 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:28 am

Love is something earned and it is not something to be taken lightly. Love is going through life together with someone and standing by that person as we as people change through out or lives.
micheal_9

Postby Rum » Wed May 22, 2013 9:36 am

I agree with all the things written above. If the mere thought of a person puts a smile on your face, and you feel nothing but well when he/she is around you, all mixed with a slight jealousy when he/she talks to other people that are indicators for being in love. Granted, it is sometimes hard to become clear about one's feelings if one is already good friends with that person, but in the end what counts is that you feel good whenever he or she is around. In my opinion, that is love, more so than if one is just physically attracted.
Rum

Postby Rum » Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 am

uunique18 wrote:True love means understanding. One trusts another more than him/herself and feels ready to satisfy every little need of a partner.In most cases we think: this is true love, when in fact it is not.We can only identify true love and know when we have found it, based on the Word of God.BIBLE says that:we are honestly prepared to make a life-long commitment to that person its called true love.

Please spare us the bible and god. Even people who don't believe in god (like I do) can fall in love, you know...
Rum

Return to Tips & Advice