I feel luckiest person in this world

Forum for singles who start their search for the first time in their life

Moderator: Vlada

I feel luckiest person in this world

Postby kansi » Wed May 07, 2008 1:56 pm

hi!!!! :) everybody I am 18 years old gal. I feel very lonely:( , i can't talk to anyone about my feelings and what i really want and need, or i don't want to now, and i want to be like others. I don't now what is with me. Every were i go i am about to lose. I don't have a real friend. bcoz everyone is cheating me Several weeks ago I had no friends tell me they didn't want to talk to me. I knew that this person was hurting and I gave them space. It hurt so bad not to be able to talk to me. Finally I got a friend networking site http://www.zigime.com it has more features and then i joined this website that they made a new friends and want nothing more than to resume the friendship. I feel so happy. :lol:
kansi

Advertisement

Re: I feel luckiest person in this world

Postby micheal_9 » Thu May 29, 2008 5:31 pm

kansi wrote:hi!!!! :) everybody I am 18 years old gal. I feel very lonely:( , i can't talk to anyone about my feelings and what i really want and need, or i don't want to now, and i want to be like others. I don't now what is with me. Every were i go i am about to lose. I don't have a real friend. bcoz everyone is cheating me Several weeks ago I had no friends tell me they didn't want to talk to me. I knew that this person was hurting and I gave them space. It hurt so bad not to be able to talk to me. Finally I got a friend networking site http://www.zigime.com it has more features and then i joined this website that they made a new friends and want nothing more than to resume the friendship. I feel so happy. :lol:

Dude! You've left me speechless ;-)...that was a really nice one mate….hope we can pull more of this kind
micheal_9

Postby krkennethrobert97 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:58 pm

Dude! You've left me speechless ;-)...that was a really nice one mate….hope we can pull more of this kind
krkennethrobert97

Postby Martinez » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:01 am

I feel the same way. I was in relationships with just the wrong guys for a while. To the point where, they were graduating,finding a career and I was not doing anything and revolved my life around them. Then it hit me forget this was alone for almost a year then my fiance came into my life. Can you believe it through a personals my friends and I did for fun? so now 5 years later we will be married next January and I will be graduating this year.Happiness does happen you just need to do whatever it takes to get there. Most of all you need to love yourself before loving someone else. I think that is a place where I am now.
Martinez

Postby justkent » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:18 pm

krkennethrobert97 wrote:Dude! You've left me speechless ;-)...that was a really nice one mate….hope we can pull more of this kind

Agree. That is nice. :)
justkent

Postby jamsun » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:04 pm

I feel that i am luckyist person in the when i got call foo my ex girl friend.
jamsun

Postby alinafarace » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 am

Hello,

I found that site really nice as we can make new friends on the site. There was a time where even i felt that I was all alone in this whole world but then I came across adultxdating.com this site where I found a partner for me with whom I can share my feelings and who understands me very well.
:lol:
alinafarace

Postby rusdating » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:35 am

Making friends online by going and just signup in a dating site is quiet interesting and you can get your girl soon or a buddy soon.
rusdating

Postby cld101 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

Internet dating is very interesting to me that it got me doing it. After a few months of meeting people on line for that I decided that dating in person is still the best thing because you get to see each other eye to eye... :)
cld101

Postby cheng1314 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:44 am

Now, every home has a computer. It is very important to maintain it as the upstairs’ saying.
cheng1314

Postby Haydendiego » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 pm

I don't feel but I am the luckiest person in the world. I feel lucky myself than others in terms of my parents, family,friends,relatives. Because my parents and family supports a lot whenever I need their support.
Haydendiego

Postby Bread&Butter » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 am

Nice to hear that so many people are happy about their lives. Optimism is very important if you want to be happy!
Bread&Butter

Postby harddisk01 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 am

i like your post. i am single and i also need a girl friend.
thanks
harddisk01

Location: Impact Color Print 1402 East 15th St. Los Angeles, CA 90021

Return to Freshers